Sunday, July 4, 2010

Saturday, Sunday, June 5-6, 2010 - Back to Shenzhen and Goodbyes

Our trip to the Mainland is almost over, as we head back to Shenzhen to auntie Yuk's house. The weather was unbearably hot and sunny, and the dust and pollution certainly did not make things feel any better. However, I took another trip back to Women's World and then went grocery shopping with auntie. As we were walking down the promenade, I caught glimpse of the still-pale lychees hanging from the trees.

look closely!
me after my 40 yuan haircut + neck massage - such a deal!

Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to eat dinner on June 6, as we had to head back to Hong Kong once again. I have to move into the hotel (NTT International House at Baptist University) on June 9 for the start of my CEO internship. We said our goodbyes before we passed Customs, and promised to visit again soon. I will miss Shenzhen, but perhaps another time.


0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP